Digital Marketing is a diverse field that constantly develops because of real-time algorithmic changes on the search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The majority of Fort Worth’s online marketing, search engine optimization, and advertising professionals have no idea how to understand the complexities of the many search engines. Have no fear for we the top %1 have mastered the search engines so here is a compiled list of the top Six Stunning Digital Marketing Statistics to Understand in 2017.
- Eighty-five (85%) percent of the most successful digital marketers deliver content on a daily basis. (Source: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2017_B2B_Research_FINAL.pdf , 2016)
- According to Cisco, in 2019, video will compose 80% of global Internet traffic, 85% in the United States. (Source: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/complete-white-paper-c11-481360.html , 2016)
- 87% of all Internet users use a smartphone to surf the world wide web. (Source: http://blog.globalwebindex.net/chart-of-the-day/87-of-internet-users-now-have-a-smartphone/ , 2016)
- Digital Marketing spend increased to 35% of total budgets in 2016. (Source: http://www.business2community.com/digital-marketing/10-statistics-top-digital-marketing-strategies-2015-01112002#E0sAScmcgMVo3EV0.97 , 2015)
- Sixty-seven percent of Twitter users are more likely to purchase from a recognizable brand that they trust. (Source: https://www.axonn.media/content-marketing/infographics/anatomy-of-content-marketing , 2016)